Sunday, July 14, 2019

Spellbinders Enjoy the Ride card


This week LeAnne is the hostess at The Paper Players for a color challenge:

 

I made a thank you card with Hello Bluebirds Gallery Frame dies and Spellbinders Enjoy the Ride. I think the scooters are so cute! They do have a lot of small pieces though, so it takes some time to put them together. I think it's worth the added effort.


The flowers and sentiment also come with the Hello Bluebird set, so it's lots of fun to play with!


Supplies:
Paper: SU, foil
Dies: Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame die, Spellbinders Enjoy the Ride


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This looks great. I love the two tones of blue and the flowers. Great card for bikers and for flower lovers.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That little scooter is just the cutest Laurie - you whole card is so crisp and fresh and the detail on the scooter is well worth the time it took to put together. Great job!

LeAnne said...

What a fun little scooter...who wouldn't want to zip around on one of these! Love all the little details on it...great fun way to use the colors, thanks!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Laurie! I LOVE this card. This has to be the best scooter die ever...and I love how you incorporated the colors. The bits of foil are perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I know... some of those Spellbinders sets have some small parts, but they sure do come out cute -- like this adorable scooter! I love how you tend to use minimal colors so it doesn't get too busy. Everything you make is awesome!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love your fun scooter with the bouquet of flowers - love the cut outs for the sentiment and the scooter, too. great use of the colors
hugs
jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I adore this little blue scooter! How FUN! The pretty flowers are the perfect addition. Such a fabulous way to use the color combo! Have a great weekend, My Friend! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Of course you have an adorable scooter die, Laurie! This is too cute! Love those little flowers, too.