Sunday, August 4, 2019

Lil Inker Peace on Earth





It's anything goes with an option of Jingle Bells. I decided to go with anything goes this time.



I used Lil Inkers "Peace on Earth" for the focal point of my card. I made a background with Altenew's Cozy Flannel Cover die. The circles are from Tutti Design, and the holly I tucked in is from Cheery Lynn.

I hope you will play along..it's never to early to start getting those Christmas cards done!


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Dies: Tutti Designs circles, Cherry Lynn Holly, Altenews Cozy Flannel cover 



8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool flannel die! Awesome card, Laurie!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I like how you grounded the sentiment on the circles
Beautiful card
Barb Housner

!neke said...

Great card !
Love the bold text !

Inkyfingers said...

What an awesome and striking design, Laurie. Love the bold red and black colours and the holly leaves are a perfect finishing touch!
Hugs
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the red and black design behind the holly and sentiment focal design.

Bobby said...

I love the black and red with the large white sentiment, Laurie. The holly adds the perfect touch of green.

BożenA said...

Wow! Masterful choice of colors, Laurie! The card looks stunning.
xx

Sue - said...

A great design! Very striking.