Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Photo Challenge at addicted to Stamps and More!


Hi everyone! Today at Addicted to Stamps and More it's a photo inspiration board:



I centered in on the blues and the beach!

I dug out all my beach dies and found one from Cherry Lynn that says,"Life's a Beach." Then I added some coral and a net from Tutti Designs. The star fish is from a Cheery Lynn die set. I sponged it a bit with some blue ink.

I backed it all on a scalloped stitched rectangle, also from Tutti Designs.




I hope you will play along!

Supples:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Dies:Cheery Lynn Life's a Beach, starfish, Tutti Designs coral, net, 
and scalloped stitched rectangles




2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, I love the beach.