Sunday, August 18, 2019

Stampin' Up Party Panda Birthday



Today at The Paper Players Joanne is the hostess and she chose a CAS challenge:




I made a Birthday card using Stampin' Ups Party Panda stamp set. I added a bit of color to his festive hat with a copic marker, and an enamel dot in the shape of a heart.

Then I cut out the word balloons F-U-N from Cheery Lynn. I adhered the balloons above the panda, and stamped the birthday sentiment from Avery Elle under him. 

He's ready to party!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps: SU Party Panda, Avery Elle So Happy
Dies: Cheery Lynn
Other: enamel dot



You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


12 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one fun birthday card, and I love how the balloons spell out the word FUN! Super cute and CAS card!

LeAnne said...

Now,this is a FUN card for sure! LOVE how the balloons spell fun--and the little panda is great for a birthday celebrant of any age!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a FUN card with those FUN balloons. Very much a party design.

Ann Schach said...

Clean and simple perfection, Laurie! I absolutely adore the balloon letters and the bright colors you used. This card will definitely make someone's birthday fun!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such an adorable kid's card and love how the balloons even spell out a sentiment!

lichazul said...

super cute card Laurie . congrats
the panda is so very gorgeous
have a great day :)

Su Mohr said...

Such a cute panda, Laurie! I love how the balloons spell "fun!" And, it's a perfect, CAS card!

Windy Ellard said...

Those balloons are sooo cool! I love a panda card, too. Super fun for anyone!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Nothing more cute than a party panda and I love his fun party balloons too! This is a great card for kids young and old alike Laurie!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh how FUN is this card! I love that sweet little panda and those balloons are the best! Using the bright colors just makes them pop off the white! CAS perfection! Have a wonderful weekend, My Friend! XX

Jaydee said...

I am seriously in love with those FUN balloons. They really are fabulous and I love them paired with your panda. Great CAS card, Laurie
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

A fun card, indeed! Love that little party panda and his trio of balloons, Laurie. Too cute!