Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge








I used Picket Fence A Gnome Winter set for my clean and simple card. No elf...but I think this lil guy is a cute replacement!

I colored his hat with some copics and cut him out with Tutti Designs scalloped stitched rectangle. Then I added a grey wood grained paper...tucked it in behind the rectangle. The sentiment is also form Picket Fence, stamped in black.

I found a sparkly enamel dot to add to his hat.



Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black memento, Copics
Dies and stamps: Picket Fence A Winter Gnome, Tuttie designs
 scalloped stitched rectangle
Other: enamel dot

I hope you will play along!

Entering this at:





9 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

your elf is so cute, love that hat on him
great card
Barb Housner

Inkyfingers said...

Your gnome brings a big smile to my face, Laurie! He looks a bit grumpy, as if he doesn't want to see all the Christmas preparations lol! I want a hat like that - it's gorgeous.
Hugs
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Darling elf design and great card layout.

Leslie Miller said...

This gnome has a very cute hat! He's darling. A crisp and happy card, Laurie!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! I LOVE your coloring!!

JanR said...

Gorgeous! Such a splendid design and that sentiment is perfect. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

BożenA said...

Beautiful CAS composition! Perfectly designed with the perfect choice of colors. I love this stamp.
xoxo

Bobby said...

That gnome is darling, Laurie.

Sue - said...

Love your gnome/elf, and what a fabulous hat!