Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Make Your Mark with Addicted to Stamps and More


At Addicted to Stamps and More the challenge is,"Make your Mark."


I used my Copics to color the cute Llama from Makers Movement. (formally Cheery Lynn) All the dies and stamps come in one set to make a fun scene!




I made an inverted scalloped frame with a Tutti Designs scalloped stitched rectangle.

I hope you did out some markers and play along!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black memento, copics
Stamps and Dies: Makers Movement I'll Pack Your Bags,
 Tutti Design Scalloped rectangles

Entering this at:

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It sure is a fun scene! Gosh, I love this. It's darling!

Carole said...

This card makes me smile..lovely sentiment as long as you do not wish anyone to leave you...lol!

Sherri Thacker said...

This is just the CUTEST llama ever!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable is this scene. I love his outfit too.