Sunday, September 1, 2019

Besties Forever


Hi everyone!

The challenge from Jaydee at The Paper Players is,"Farm Animals, Barns or Country themes."

I made a fun country animal scene using Spellbinders small die of the month called,"Besties Forever."

First I cut out a blue background for my sky with MFT's Blueprint #20 die set. The rest of the dies come with the set from Spellbinders, so I just cut everything out and adhered it all together.
Oops..the dog house is from Cheery Lynn I guess!

I cut out a bunch of the dogs and cats...it comes with a cat die too....for future cards or tags. They are SO adorable.


Here's a list of supplies I used:

Paper: SU
Dies: Cheery Lynn doghouse, Blueprints 20 rectangle, 
Besties Forever from Spellbinders


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

Entering this at:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Try it on Tuesday


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable. A really fun card to bring lots of smiles.

Windy Ellard said...

Just way toooo cute with that dog house and puppies! I love the besties sentiment die!

Leslie Miller said...

It doesn't get much cuter than this! What a lovable pair. Another perfect card!

Wanda Cullen said...

So adorable and sweet! Some bestie will love receiving this card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These two really do look like the best of friends Laurie - so cute! I love their little dog house too, they would be right at home down on the farm.

LeAnne said...

Oh how sweet! Yep, we always had dogs on the farm, so your little scene is perfect! We once had a German shepherd who learned to climb the ladder to our treehouse so she could be with us! Farm dogs are the best!!!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Laurie! That little gray dog is just the cutest thing ever! This card brought back fond memories of all the farm dogs that have left paw prints on my heart...

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this card is adorable! I love your puppies and the fabulous sentiment! Such a FUN card sure to make someone smile! SO many fun details and as always, you have the BEST dies! I hope you have a fantastic weekend, My Friend! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

So, SO cute, Laurie! I love these dog dies so much, especially with the fun scene you created. Just makes me smile!