Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Paper Players Foil Challenge


Hi everyone! 

The challenge from Anne Marie at The Paper Players is to use foil on your card.

I have several Christmas cards that I made last year, but never had a chance to post. This is one I made with some of my friends dies.
 If I remember right, they are from Memory Box. I simply cut them out and adhered them to Stampin' Ups copper foil. Then I cut out the sentiment from Creative Expressions, also in foil. I also added some sparkly white enamel dots, and a few tiny foil stars.


Here's a list of the supplies I used:
Paper: SU
Dies: memory Box, Creative Expressions
Other: enamel dots

You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Easy and gorgeous!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous!! Love that snowflake die layered over the metallic panel!

LeAnne said...

Stunning....that sentiment is just perfect with that background. You have great dies and great friends who share theirs too!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love that metallic foil and the way you carried it from the background to the sentiment. Paired with white, it's a fabulous color combo
hugs
jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! The metallic foil behind that gorgeous frame is stunning! The sentiment is perfect, too! Have a great rest of the week, My Friend! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just gorgeous Laurie! What a fabulous die - you do have great friends!! This would look lovely in the metallic blue foil that LeAnne used on her project too. So pretty!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card, Laurie! This die is absolutely fabulous. It's perfect in metallics. I am always in awe of the cards you create!

Windy Ellard said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love white and copper together!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, this is certainly a WOW card! I love the foil background and that sentiment is extra fancy and gorgeous. So, so pretty!