Sunday, October 20, 2019

Frantic Stamper Lace Winged Angel



Hi everyone!

This card features Frantic Stampers new October release Lace Winged Angel die....so pretty for the holidays.

I cut it out in white and silver. Then I cut out the stitched cove labels in white and navy. I wanted a slight border, so I cut the navy piece in half, and adhered it to the back of the white:


It just shows on the top and the bottom. A great way for another use for the die! 



Then I used the Holly stencil (FRA-STN-033) and some Nuvo Mousse to make my background. I love the silver as it's so festive for the holidays.


When it was dry, I adhered everything together!



Here's a list of the supplies I used:


Have a great day!

4 comments:

Carole said...

Such a pretty angel Laurie and I love your background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful. I love the angel and the holly background.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, very pretty, Laurie! I definitely need some of that Nuvo mousse!

LeAnne said...

That's amazing....what a stunning background! I would love to try that some time!