Sunday, October 20, 2019

Wild About You!




LeAnne has a Clean and Simple "make the sentiment the focal point of your card" challenge for us at The Paper Players.


I used the cute panda from Stampin' Ups Party Pandas...one of my all time favorite SU sets. I LOVE those cute pandas!!

I colored him with a copic, cut him out, and added him on top of the sentiment from Hello Bluebirds "Wild About You." I also tucked in a few leaves from Cheery Lynn.


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: SU party pandas
Ink: Black Memento
Dies: Little Bluebird wild about you
Other: Copics, enamel heart

12 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that fun panda bear accenting the large sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, so cute! I didn't know Hello Bluebird had such big, bold sentiments, but I love it! Adorable, fun card!

Ela said...

Oh, I love it. The clean look and the contrast is perfect.
Hugs
Ela

LeAnne said...

This DEFINITELY "says it loud"!!! What a cute little panda and totally amazing sentiment!!! Thanks for making my challenge look great!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love this card Laurie! The grouping of panda, leaves and sentiment is perfect and I've fallen in love with the little panda! Vicky x

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I've been dying to comment on this card since I saw it on the PP team site. I LOVE the big, bold sentiment and your fabulous panda. Awesome CAS card
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie I love those cute pandas too and what an awesome sentiment to pair them with - I love it!

Ann Schach said...

How cute is this, Laurie! That little panda puts a smile on my face for sure! Someone is going to love finding this day brightener in their mail box!

Windy Ellard said...

Of course, the panda makes me smile but something about those large words do, too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I am just WILD about this card. Love the panda and that FUN sentiment! Your card certainly makes me smile! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

So fun, Laurie!

Pat said...

Your ADORABLE card made me smile!