Thursday, October 17, 2019

Frantic Stamper Partridge in a Pear Tree


I've been busy with my Frantic Stamper dies making all kinds of Christmas cards!

 For this card I used the Partridge in a Pear Tree die (FRA-DIE_10715) So cute!

I cut it out in white, blues, red, green and yellow. The I did some paper piecing to create a bright center piece for my card. I was going for a folk art look! I adhered it to some scalloped circles and inverted scalloped circles.( FRA-DIE-10649 and FRA-DIE-10650 )

I added a bow from the FRA-DIE-10716 Tapered Candle set, and a red enamel dot in the center. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Snowflake Wreath (FRA-CS-138) stamp set in black at the bottom.


Here's a list of supplies I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so very gorgeous. Wonderful die design and colors used for it too.

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely love the folk art look and you did a fantastic job of achieving it here! Awesome die and lucky you to have the Frantic Stamper gig. It appears you were made for each other!