Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Holiday with addicted to Stamps and More



The challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More is HOLIDAY.



I went with Christmas for my holiday...no surprise there...lol!

I used some cute designer paper from my ever growing stash for the background. Then I stamped the sentiment from Gina K on a Tutti Designs scalloped stitched rectangle.

I added the skater in bright red from Simon Says and a snowflake from Tutti Designs.





Supplies:
Paper: SU, patterned
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps:Gina K Deisgns Joy of the Season
Dies: Tutti Designs Scalloped stitched rectangles,Simon Says Ice Skating Girl
Other: enamel dot


I hope you will play along!!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That is some cute paper. I think my stash grows on its own. I keep trying to use it up... but I love it! The skater is so cute cut in red. Super great card design. Just right!

Margo said...

Fabulous card
Greetz
Margo

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and I love the skater silhouette you used on it.