Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thankful for you challenge at The Paper Players





The challenge from Joanne at The Paper Players is:



I based my card around a verse..... which is a beautiful Thanksgiving Prayer from MSE. I cut it out with a Tutti Designs Circle die, and adhered it to the Happy Fall background die from Impression Obsession. Then I tucked in some leaves from Cheery Lynn.


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team




I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps: MSE
Dies: Impression Obsession Happy Fall, Cheery Lynn leaves,
 Tutti designs circle


Please check out my Facebook page and like, follow or comment.

10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You have such a way with color and design. This is so beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and use of dies and I love that wonderful sentiment you used on it. This is indeed gorgeous!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this awesome sentiment! Beautiful, colorful design!

Robin Francini said...

Hello Laurie,

Robin here from Granninista Robin Francini. I love your card and your color scheme is beautiful.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a lovely verse Laurie and the perfect centrepiece for your card. I love the background die and pops of bright colour from the leaves tucked around the edge too - a stunning card!

Ann Schach said...

So stunning, Laurie! The background die is so pretty. I love the bright colors and the tendrils hanging among the leaves. Your cards are always amazing!

Claire Broadwater said...

Just WOW, Laurie! I love this bright, vibrant color combo and that beautiful sentiment! As always, your dies are amazing! Have a fabulous rest of the week, My Friend! XX

Windy Ellard said...

Beautiful centerpiece sentiment and love those fall colors behind!

Jaydee said...

Love that wonderful bold statement focal point and the leaves of different colors behind it. Fabulous card. Hope you are enjoying the snow :-)
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful mix of vibrant colors to compliment the wonderful sentiment. Just beautiful!