Sunday, October 13, 2019

The Paper Players Color Challenge



Today at The Paper Players I'm the hostess and I got to choose the colors:



I went with some fun Halloween colors!

I made a clean and simple card with a Dracula die from Cheery Lynn. I love that expression on his face..lol!

The sentiment I cut out twice for some dimension,and then I just added some sequins here and there!



You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


9 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

The colors really pop on your spooky vampire. Hopefully you will get a chuckle when I tell you that his hair totally made me think of Elvis (in the gold jumpsuit era) or a 70's game show host. Random, right? That little detail makes me love this little die cut even more. Lol! The orange really pops on the clean design. Thanks for a fun challenge this week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute Dracula and a wonderful Halloween card design.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that bold sentiment and wicked expression on your dracula's face Laurie - too funny and not at all scary!

Leslie Miller said...

Tee hee! How fun! Great use of these colors and I absolutely LOVE the big "Boo"!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Laurie! This has to be the most adorable Dracula ever! I love the clean and simple design. Great challenge this week!

LeAnne said...

LOL, he does look quite scary, but I am betting your little dracula is all bark and no bite! Fun colors this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

That Dracula is the best! The big, bold BOO is perfect! Such a FUN card and CAS perfection, My Friend! XX

Windy Ellard said...

Love the boldness of this card and how you let the dies do the work! Fun card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Fab CAS design and a fun take on the colors!