Thursday, November 14, 2019

Frantic Stamper Folksy Gnome


Hi everyone!

I'm sharing a card I made with Frantic Stampers Folksy Gnome (FRA-DIE-10732)die set today.

I love this adorable set!! 
Making Gnomes and Gnome houses this Christmas season has been so much fun.

For this card I started out with FS Elements #1 (FRA-DIE-09306) die set...love the large rectangle. I then added the Jumbo Ornate Snowflake,(FRA-DIE-10729)which is just gorgeous. I have lots of ideas for this snowflake die!

The gnome was made with some scraps and some buffalo plaid paper. I used a Copic to color the nose and arms. He's holding the white embossed sentiment from the Tiny Tag Greeting stamp set, (CL-140)and cut out with the Eight Tiny Tags dies.(FRA-DIE-10734)


The cute red bow is part of the Gnome Home set. ((FRA-DIE-10733)

You can find all of these dies at Frantic Stamper:


Here are some links to check out:





Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Margo said...

How adorable is this gnome ! Love your card !
Greetz
Margo

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and that gnome is so adorable and well done. He looks so good with the snowflake behind him and the colors used for your card are perfect!

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Laurie, what a fabulous gnome! xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is so cute I'm just beside myself! Love love love it!!!