Tuesday, November 12, 2019

ATSM Make Your Mark Challenge


Hi everyone!

Addicted to Stamps and More has a "Make Your Mark" challenge starting today!



I got out my distress inks and sponged a soft background...adding a few water splats here and there. I cut out a rectangle with Blueprints #20. 

Then I took my copics and colored the image from My Favorite Things Viking , and added him to my background. I stamped the sentiment off to the side.

I hope you will play along!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Ranger, Copics
Stamps:My Favorite Things
Dies: Blueprints #20

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

He's hilarious with that sentiment, and so beautifully colored to boot! I love a card that makes me laugh. Fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun card with that big guy and I love the sentiment.