Sunday, November 10, 2019

The Paper Players Color Challenge


Claire has a color challenge for us at The Paper Players today:



I LOVE this combo!!


I used ALL Frantic Stamper dies for this card...I just love this new November release. 
(You can check them out here.) 

 First I made the Folksy Gnome...you can make a guy or a girl...this time I went with a guy and used the beard. Then I took the lights and garland from the Gnome Home die set...the lights are too cute. I used my copics to color them in the challenge colors, and then dropped some Glossy Accents on top. I used the Snowy Backdrop Scene for the trees. Then I adhered all the pieces onto a rectangle from Elements 31 set. The sentiment is from Spellbinders.




You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Spellbinders
Ink: black memento
Dies: Frantic Stamper November Release
Other: Glossy Accents

12 comments:

Carole said...

Wow what a great card...fabulous use of the colours here. xx

Kathy Krug said...

I love how you used the colors in this challenge, super cute card.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, what a fabulous way to make my colors shine! I love your Fun Folksy Gnome! The garland you created adds so much detail to your card! Your trees look very festive! This card makes me SMILE! Great job, My Friend! XX

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that darling scene and the way you used those wonderful dies.

Windy Ellard said...

Perfect card with these colors..love the dies and the gnome! So adorable!

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, your gnome is super cute, and great in these colors! All the details make this card extra special, and I love the humor!

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, Laurie! This bearded fellow, bedecked in the challenge colors, made me smile! And that sentiment...Oh my gosh...how adorable! I LOVE this card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hahahahahahahaha! He's so cute! You're killin' it with these Frantic Stamper dies, Laurie! So glad you're with them now! I'm having such fun looking!

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is totally adorable and a great design. Love it!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, this card just makes me smile! That gnome is adorable and I love the little scene you created. Fabulous!
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie that gnome is so cute - what a fabulous die! I love your little scene; there's so much detail on that lovely garland and such a fun way to use the colours!

Anne Marie Hile said...

That little gnome just makes me smile! He really looks awesome in the challenge colors, too.