Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge




Hi everyone! Today the challenge at Happy Little Stampers is:


I used a fun little gnome that I made at a friends house, and some tags from Tim Holtz. A long time ago I used the Cozy Flannel die from Altenew and went to town making a bunch of backgrounds. I picked one of those for this card. I just LOVE this die...it's so much fun to make different patterns. I need to make some more...I'm almost out!

I hope you will play along at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute, super colors and wonderful papers and layout.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous background for your cute little gnome, Laurie! Love the masculine colours and how this is a perfect unisex festive card.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

I just love this darling gnome! What fun to cut a bunch of the backgrounds. I can't wait to see more!

BożenA said...

Piękne wzornictwo, uwielbiam wybrane kolory. Intensywne kolory gnoma pięknie kontrastują z twoim spokojnym tłem.
xx

BożenA said...

A beautiful card. Your color scheme is very elegant and the ceremony is very careful. I love this card.
I'm sorry to comment so late.
hugs,
BozenA