Sunday, November 3, 2019

Frantic Stamper Gnome Home


Hi everyone! I've got a fun card to share today from Frantic Stampers new November release which you can find here.

I pretty much love anything to do with gnomes...I have quite a collection going. So I was pretty excited to see this gnome home( FRA- DIE-10733) in the new release. It was the first die I grabbed out of the bunch!!
I cut all the pieces out in red, green, yellow and brown. Then I cut out a white one and did some paper piecing. Before I added the red roof, I white embossed the sentiment from the Tiny Tags Greeting (FRA-CL-140) stamp set. I assembled it altogether and adhered it onto a blue background. 

I used the Elements #1 (FRA-DIE-09306)die set to make the frame. I cut it out twice and adhered it together for some dimension then added it to the card.


The fun Christmas lights were put on last. I had cut them out in white, and used my copics to add color. Then I put on some glossy accents...it took awhile to dry before I could adhere them. The snowflake and holly were laying on my desk from another project, so I adhered them on the roof too!

I really love how this card turned out!

Here are some links to check out:





Have a great day!

Entering this at:







5 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous card Laurie. I love your decorated gnome home...any gnome would be proud to live in that! Great detail. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Your Frantic Stamper stuff is just blowing me away! This is just the cutest thing ever... since your last cutest thing ever. A perfect home for your gnomes!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and I can see you put lots of time and effort into making it so. But well worth it.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this sweet gnome home Laurie all decorated for Christmas! So cute!!

cass said...

Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, optional "Something beginning with H" challenge.