Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Paper Players North Pole Challenge


Today Jaydee has a "North Pole" challenge for us at The Paper Players.


I used Spellbinders "Lighting the Way" die for my card. I adhered it to a dotted nesting rectangle from Tutti Designs, and stamped the sentiment from Poppy stamps. Then I adhered that onto a piece of plaid paper. I tied on some bakers twine at the top.

Here's a list of supplies I used:

Paper: SU, patterned
Ink: Black memento
Stamps:Poppy Stamps 
Dies; Tutti designs dotted rectangle, Spellbinders lighting the way
Other: bakers twine


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will play along!


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that die and that is a great design.

Greta said...

Love the printed paper layer & that wonderful silhouette die cut!

Leslie Miller said...

What a great silhouette die and beautiful card! Your stash is building up nicely!

LeAnne said...

What a fabulous die...such a vintage image and the plaid and twine look great with it!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! Such a striking silhouette! The plaid paper was a perfect choice for the background. LOVE it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Another fabulous die Laurie - and your red and light background compliments that plaid 'frame' beautifully!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I adore this beautiful silhouette die and the gorgeous plaid! The sentiment is perfect! Just perfect! XX

Windy Ellard said...

Love the olde world feel of this card..perfect with the plaid!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, love the textured paper behind your wonderful silhouette scene and how you tied the red silhouette to the base. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week
hugs
jaydee