Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dies R Us Winter White challenge


Hi everyone!

This week the challenge at Dies R Us is Winter White.

Grab our Badge!

Immediately I thought of Amy Designs Vintage Winter die...it's a gorgeous winter scene with beautiful snowflakes hanging down. 

I also cut out NOEL from Creative Expressions in white glitter paper, and adhered it in the center. Then I added some tiny white pearls in the snowflake centers.  I backed it all on blue card stock. 



Here's a list of dies I used:


7 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful card! Cutting the Noel in the center was a fabulous idea!! LOVE that shocking blue background and festive pearls! Gorgeous creation my friend!

Carole said...

Beautiful card...lovely serene scene....love it! xx

Maria said...

A gorgeous winter scene with the vintage village and pretty snowflakes with pearls! And, the wonderful Noel sentiment fits perfectly in the center for your beautiful card!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card and love that sparkle-y 'NOEL' taking center stage!!

Birgit said...

This is stunning Laurie! Perfectly done for the challenge. I like the gnomes on your header too! Are they new? Super cute!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous! An all white Christmas card just takes my breath away. The blue back up is a striking contrast!

Kathy Krug said...

Love this scene. This die is perfect for the challenge and the Noel is perfect for the center of the card.