Sunday, December 1, 2019

Frantic Stamper Frosty the Snowman


Guess what? It's my turn to be hostess at The Paper Players this week....and
I chose Frosty the Snowman for the theme!! You can listen to it here....I just love that song. AND the show, it's a must every year.

Nance did an awesome job on the challenge badge too:



Cute!!




For my Frosty I used Frantic Stampers Little Snowmen die set...it comes with 3...and I chose this little guy for my card. The trees are from Frantic Stampers Snowy Backdrop Scene. The snowflake background I made with Frantic Stampers reverse-cut Snowflake Circles...what a pretty die that is!

For the sentiment I chose Frantic Stampers Eight Tiny Tag set and the Tiny Tag Greetings stamps. There are no embellishments on this card, but I did pop up the snowman a bit.


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!

Supplies:
Paper: Frantic Stamper
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Tiny Tag Greetings
Dies: Frantic Stamper Tiny Tags, Snowy backdrop Scene, Little Snowmen, Reverse cut Snowflake Circles




15 comments:

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I bet those fabulous snowflakes on the card reminded you of the weather yesterday. At one time the snowflakes were huge and falling so softly! I love your little snowman and the backdrop of trees. I also love that the bobble on his bat matches his scarf. Fabulous card, my friend
hugs
jaydee

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute snowman and such a fun scene. Really makes me smile.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Cute and different snowman card created with this die set Laurie. Love those snowflakes cut out in the background, and the trees. The little snowman is a cutie too. Thanks for sharing.

Johanna said...

I just love this little snowman and the snowflakes. Beautiful card.

JoAnn said...

Love the cute snowman and the layout of your card. TFS

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I love your little snowman, and I especially love those reverse snowflake dies!!! He's very cheerful despite his cold landscape! Great challenge!

Ann Schach said...

This snowman is just the cutest fellow! I love the little smile on his face! The snowflake background is gorgeous. What a fun challenge, Laurie!!!

BożenA said...

What an amazing card! I love how you put together a colorful collage of all these elements. I also love the snowflakes cut out in the card panel.
xx

Cindy Beach said...

OH my, I just had to comment on your terrific card! That snowman is adorable and he looks so happy tucked in with the blues color theme. Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

So many super cute Frantic Stamper dies in this! I love that you're on that team. So adorable, Laurie!

Su Mohr said...

Your snowman is adorable, Laurie! And, I love those snowflakes!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! i LOVE the happy little snowman you used and all your layering of the die cuts to make a scene. SO CUTE!!

Windy Ellard said...

What a fun card and snowman...you created such an awesome snow scene!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So cute Laurie and I LOVE the snowflake background. Such a fun challenge this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute, Laurie! I love the little scene you created and especially love the detail in those snowflake dies.