Wednesday, January 22, 2020

ATSM Holiday Challenge






Today at addicted to stamps and more, it's time for a HOLIDAY challenge.


I stayed with Christmas, as I still have a few cards to share that I made a few months ago.

This card features all products from Frantic Stamper...(here is the link.)

I cut out the rectangle in grey, and adhered the Snowy Backdrop Scene. Then I out the gnome together and added that along with a few snowflakes here and there. The sentiment is stamped in black.

I hope you will join us at ATSM!!


3 comments:

Anna M. said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so fantastic and well designed. I love that gnome and of course the red and black buffalo plaid. Great little scene.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! Cute card! This is a good lookin' guy with his braids and plaid hat. I love the snow/tree background, too!