Sunday, January 19, 2020

The Paper Players CAS Fashion Fun Challenge


Fashion Fun!

That's the CAS challenge this week at The Paper Players, and I'm the host!


Frantic Stampers came out with some cute fashion dies and I LOVE this Shopping Girl set. It's so fun to mix and match the clothes and cute purses and bags! I did my card all in red, white and black:



The background is made with Elements #14..I love the fun stitching.


The sentiment is from the Born to Shop stamp set....lots of cute sayings in this one.

You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

Hope you play along!

11 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! BEST card ever! I absolutely LOVE the sentiment. And seriously, this reminds me of the plaid skirts and sweaters I used to wear often, back in the day! Have a wonderful week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool fashion statement card with all that wonderful piecing. Good card for the gals.

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

This card is adorable, Laurie! Love this color combo and the die cuts are too cute! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that's a die set? So cute!

Stef Perry said...

Such a fun card Laurie! That sentiment is so fun and the plaid on bag and skirt looks fabulous!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this?! Just like paper dolls, you can dress her up just the way you want! Adorable for the challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this little die set Laurie - reminds me of playing dress up all over again, how fun! And perfect for a shopaholic partner-in-crime too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I just LOVE this challenge theme! Your sentiment is perfect! LOL! I totally agree! Paper Piecing is a favorite of mine! Reminds me of playing Paper Dolls with my Mom. Do you remember Betsy McCall? Love all the red too! XX

Jaydee said...

What a fun card Laurie - and how true is that sentiment! Like LeAnne, this reminded me of the cut out dolls and clothes I used to get in the back of one of my girl magazines as a kid. It was my treat every Saturday to run to the newsagent, pick up the magazine and then go home and cut out the doll and her clothes and spend the next week "dressing" her! Thanks for the memory :-)
Hugs
Jaydee

Allisa said...

Such a cute die set! Love your color scheme!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, I just LOVE this! Her little outfit is so fun, I kind of wish I had it for myself. This was a fun challenge this week. Thanks!