Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Paper Players Color Challenge



We have a pretty color challenge from Anne Marie at The Paper Players this week:




When in doubt for a card challenge...grab some flowers is my motto..lol! You can never go wrong with some pretty flowers.

One of my favorite flower sets is from Cheery Lynn so I used that to cut out my flowers. Another favorite die lately is from Frantic Stampers new release..the Tri Panel. I love the stitching and deciding what to put in the windows! The sentiment is also Frantic Stamper....Scribble Flowers.

I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:











7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a great card, Laurie! I love the layout. These flower die cuts are adorable!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a cheerful card, Laurie! I love those pretty blossoms and I had to chuckle when I read you post. I guess I never realized it but whenever I'm stumped for a challenge, I always tend to gravitate toward flowers, too. That's funny! You showcased the colors beautifully and I love those stitched details. So pretty!

LeAnne said...

Perfect way to use these colors....I knew you would come up with just the right die! I agree, that triple stitched die is amazing!

Stef Perry said...

Your card is so cheerful and pretty with those bright daisies and wonderful layout! Love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I agree Laurie, florals are always the way to go if the colours are a challenge; the detail on these dies adds real interest and along with the stitched panels makes for a smashing card!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! You really can't go wrong with flowers, especially when it's a color challenge. I always love a triptych style card, too. Sweet!

Allisa said...

Such a fun card, love how you framed your flowers!