Wednesday, February 19, 2020

ATSM "Make Your Mark Challenge"






Make Your Mark! 
It's time to get out your markers for the challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More.




I used some Copic markers to color in this lil guy...I love the sentiment that goes along! So cute.

The stamp set is called,"Christmas Pine Bears" from Inky Antics. I also used the Oval Burst die from Avery Elle. You can't see very well, but I also added some Wink of Stellar to the white on his hat.






I hope you will get out your makers and join the challenge!!

Have a great day!

Laurie

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and adorable. What a neat Christmas card design.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, it doesn't get much more adorable than this! I absolutely love that Oval Burst die, too. Wow!

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet little image, Laurie ... he's wonderfully coloured and shaded ... and pops beautifully against all the yummy, texture-y white! Such a fun, punny sentiment! Thanks so much for coming by ... and for your kind words! Anita :)