Sunday, February 16, 2020

Simon Says Critter Sweater



Jaydee is the hostess at The Paper Players this week and here is her challenge:





What a great challenge! Who doesn't love animals? 
I used the bear "critter" from Simon Says Critter Sweater die and stamps. This is such a fun set.... I love that cute face!
 I found some patterned paper from Lawn Fawn that I think is perfect for the sweater. The sentiment is from Memory Box.


I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:



10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cutie and I love his sweater.

Leslie Miller said...

I definitely love critters and this is adorable! Can't help but smile!

LeAnne said...

SO MUCH CUTENESS! Love this little sweater-wearing bear...cute sentiment and great papers!

Stef Perry said...

Laurie, your bear is just so sweet with the heart dies for the ear interiors and her warm cozy sweater! The sentiment couldn't be more perfect!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

What a cozy sweater for your bear! Love him - and he looks so comfy! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Laurie, this little bear is adorable!!!!! The scalloped, snowy background is perfect to showcase this precious bear. The red hears and warm, cozy sweater are perfect! You rocked this challenge, My Friend! XX

Allisa said...

The sweater totally makes the bear! Super cute card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your bear is super cute Laurie and I love his patterned sweater! Love the soft scalloped background too.

Anne Marie Hile said...

So cute! I just love his little heart ears, too.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I am in love with your little bear and those heart shaped ears! I love the patterned sweater, too. Such a fabulous card
Hugs
Jaydee