Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dies R Us Easter



The challenge today at Dies R Us is "Wild Thing." (animals)


Grab our Badge!

I used all products from Tutti Designs for this Easter card, and they are listed below with links. I think that bunny is adorable, and so perfect for making cute Easter cards! Here I traced the die onto some gingham paper for the back, and added a strip of the same paper at the side. I actually made this card in several gingham colors...pinks, blues, greens, and yellows.


Here's a list of the dies I used:

Tutti Design Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

We have some exciting news to share with you. Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts 

It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

Laurie

7 comments:

Darlene said...

How cute is this bunny & butterfly! Of course purple being my favorite color really drew me in too! Have a great day!

Anne Temple said...

This is such a sweet Easter card. Love the soft pastel colors.

Leslie Miller said...

A gingham bunny! My favorite! Since I fell short on the Valentines this year, maybe I'll manage a few Easter cards. Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with that darling bunny and the wonderful colors and papers used for it.

Maria said...

A gorgeous Easter card!! Love the darling bunny with the purple gingham. Such a lovely butterfly, too!!

Diane said...

Laurie your card is so pretty and what a creative and great mix of dies you have used...love it all and the colors and the gingham...so pretty!!

Birgit said...

This is darling Laurie! The gingham bunny and butterfly are so adorable and I love the design. Well done!