Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Little Stampers AGWD Feb Challenge



Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies February Challenge begins today!




Once again, I used all products from Frantic Stamper for this card! I am having way to much fun with the Potted Cacti die set. I made a bunch of cards!

For this card I used 3 of them and adhered them into the windows of the Tri Panel card die. I stamped the sentiment from the Stuck on You stamp set.

I hope you will get out your dies and join the challenge!

Laurie

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card with all those cacti image dies.

Leslie Miller said...

I saw this day before yesterday and my darn laptop lost its wifi before I had a chance to comment. I've mentioned before how darling I think this die set is, and look at them all together -- cuter than ever!

Helen said...

This is such a sweet card, Laurie! I love these fun little die-cut cacti pots! Love the bright colour combinations! :)