Sunday, February 9, 2020

The Paper Players Color Challenge


Hi everyone!

Ann has a color challenge for us at The Paper Players:



I have been making several of these clean and simple wedding cards for my stash, and they all happen to be in the challenge colors. I grabbed this one out of the bunch to share with you today.

I used all products from Frantic Stamper. The Wedding Attire set makes it so fun and easy to make this quick card! I added a Ruffled Heart Frame with the sentiment. No stamping this time...only dies!

(BUT I did stamp inside!!)



I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:

11 comments:

Carole said...

So clean and fresh Laurie...love all the contrast of the red and white and black. It says it all. xx

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the die-cuts and that wonderful scalloped heart. The touches of red and pink are fabulous.
Hugs
Jaydee

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wedding card. Awesome dies used for it.

Nora Noll said...

This is a GORGEOUS card!! I love those dies that you chose to use. The wedding attire is fabulous. GREAT design!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that it's so clean and simple, and it certainly is pretty! Cute ruffly border on that heart!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! WHat a lovely way to incorporate all of Ann's colors!

Allisa said...

I so love this card! It is perfect....all dies and no coloring required!

Diane said...

Beautiful card Laurie. I'm thinking you are practicing for a special day coming up this fall?

Claire Broadwater said...

This is a gorgeous card Laurie! I love these dies and this is a perfect wedding card! Fabulous way to bring in the pink in the flowers! XX

Stef Perry said...

Very sweet wedding day card Laurie! Love the ruffle around the heart and of course the lovely couple.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the way you backed your wedding couple with the bold red ruffled heart Laurie - a fabulous card! Sometimes no stamping makes things quicker too!