Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge



LeAnne is the hostess at The Paper Players this week. Here's her fun sketch:



Frantic Stamper has a tri panel card die that I thought would be fun to use.

Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Elementals #21 - Tri-Panel Card Base

 I took the 3 panels for my background, and added the Happy Leprechaun die, also from Frantic Stamper. Actually the sentiment is also from Frantic Stamper called Lucky You.

I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very cute. What a cool leprechaun you have there and I love the rich green colors.

LeAnne said...

LOL, this is one lucky leprechaun, having you create him in such an amazing way! He's the most handsome one I've seen in a long time! Thanks for making my sketch look awesome!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, boy, this is cute, hahahahaha! Tickles my funny bone. I hope I remember to mail my one St. Pat's card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the textured effect of your trio of background panels Laurie - this card is all about the green, but they all compliment each other beautifully. The recipient of this card will be lucky indeed!

Allisa said...

Super cute card, love your little leprechaun!

Stef Perry said...

Your leprechaun is quite charming Laurie, and the large die cut sentiment looks awesome! Fun card for St. Paddy's day!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Your little leprechaun is so up-to-Irish-mischief! He's adorable - and I love the way you've layered up your card! Perfect! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

I just love this fun leprechaun! Such a jolly card. The green background panels are perfect! Love the texture you created. I need this die. I never make St. Patrick's Day cards. This is just super! Have a great weekend, My Friend! XX

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this happy little leprechaun with his fancy gold belt buckle! Absolutely adorable!