Sunday, March 1, 2020

Dies R Us Tag Challenge



The challenge at Dies R Us is Tag You Are It!


Our Challenge Blog

I used some cute critters from Frantic Stamper that matched some punny stamps I had for my tags. I added some hearts on their tummies and backgrounds from Memory Box.

The fun scalloped tags are also from Frantic Stamper, I tied on a bit of bakers twine at the top.


Here's a list of the dies I used:


We have some exciting news to share with you.  .Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in the USA and Canada called Didi Crafts 

It will ship to both the US and Canada.  Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different.  Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!

Thanks for stopping by!


9 comments:

Anne Temple said...

These are as cute as can be! That scalloped tag is now on my wish list :-)

Diane said...

These are the cutest little critters, the monkey made me smile with his cute banana...so FUN!!

Maria said...

Your tags with the bear and monkey are just way too cute!! Wonderful papers are great design!!

Kathy Krug said...

Cute tags, Laurie. Your papers are perfect used with the herts and cute critters.

Darlene said...

OMG these are both SO SWEET! Love those little critters ... adorable!!

Birgit said...

Oh, how cute are these!! From the papers to your tags, to the animals, these all work together wonderfully. These are the cutest tag cards ever Laurie!

Greta said...

Oh wow--beyond cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness gracious, these are the cutest things ever! They'd make perfect Valentines. Love the dies!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable tags Laurie, super cute