Sunday, March 1, 2020

Hello Summer for The Paper Players




Today at The Paper Players Anne Marie has a fun challenge for us:



Use heat embossing!

I used Neat and Tangled Summer stamps and made a white embossed background. The Hello Summer die is from Tutti Designs, and I cut it out twice. I used the yellow for a shadow behind the white.



Then I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and added a bright yellow enamel dot for the sun.


I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:



Supplies:
Stamps:Neat and Tangled Summer
Dies: Tutti Designs Summer
Ink: White embossing powder, black
Paper: SU
Other: enamel dots


11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful summer design. Love the colors.

Claire Broadwater said...

I am so ready for warmer days. This card makes me long for a trip to the beach. Love the embossed background and this fabulous die! The enamel dot is perfect for the sunshine! Great color combo, too! Have a great week, My Friend! XX

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

What a fun fun card! LOVE that layered shadowy die cut!! Super design, Laurie!! :)

Stef Perry said...

Laurie your card makes me excited for summer with the beach scene and perfect color combo! Very fun!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun card, Laurie! The embossed background pairs so beautifully with that fabulous die cut image. Makes me want to head to the beach!

Greta said...

What a great scene! Love the yellow shadow!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that embossed background Laurie - what a fabulous way to continue that summer vibe and add interest and detail to your diecuts. Bring on the sunshine!

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous! I love how you gave the die a sunshiny glow with the yellow. Really cute, Laurie!

Allisa said...

I so love all of the elements on your card. Your embossed background is perfect for your die shapes.

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card in summer colors, Laurie! This is such a cute sentiment. The embossed background looks fabulous with the die cut. LOVE it!

Rosemary said...

super fun design! thanks so much for picking my card at the paper players!