Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Paper Players Color challenge


Hi everyone!

It's my turn to hostess at The Paper Players this week and here are the colors I chose:



I made a background with Hello Bluebirds die in coral. Then I used Spellbinders Home for the Holidays small month die in coastal cabana and Bermuda Bay. My Bermuda Bay looks more like Turquoise though ...oh well! I'm going to go with it..lol!



I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added an enamel heart on the present.


I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Black memento
Dies: Hello Bluebirds, Spellbinders
Stamps:
Other: enamel dots



10 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Oh, I LOVE these colors together! A great design and so festive!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card design and a great set of dies used on it. Love the lady image and how she is holding a gift. I am sure you could place lots of other things for her to carry too.

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING!!! You definitely ARE the queen of dies! What a fun plethora of them you have here!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Love the colors, especially that spicy Calypso Coral!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

What wonderful dies! You've used them and the colors to create a wonderful homey tableau!! Love it!

Stef Perry said...

Such a charming card, Laurie! I love your sweet die cut woman bearing birthday gifts! The colors you chose work perfectly for this. Love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun retro party girl Laurie - these colours are just perfect! You really do have the most amazing die collection!!

Claire Broadwater said...

How fun is this???? I love these dies and the way this all came together is fabulous! Such fun colors! XXX

ElizStewart said...

Super fun die!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this sweet retro gal and her trio of gifts! Such fun dies paired beautifully with your colors this week. Thanks for a fun challenge !