Wednesday, April 15, 2020

ATSM Challenge



At Addicted to Stamps and More we have a photo inspiration board:


I saw all the grey and was inspired to go with that! I used the tuber from Impression Obsession, and the fun background from Neat and Tangled's Square and Chevron plate.

I love making different colored backgrounds with that plate..so fun to make different designs. For this one I went simple though...just the grey and white. The sentiment is from MFT's Penguins in Paradise.



I hope you will play along!

4 comments:

Anna M. said...

What a great CAS card! I just love the color combination of grey and white!

Lindsey said...

This is so fun! Perfect pairing of image and sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

When I saw your title I thought of a flower tuber, but your card is much more fun than that! Wheeeeee!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a FUN card! I long for summer days! This card makes me smile!