Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Paper Players sketch challenge


Guess what? I'm the hostess at The Paper Players this week and I chose a very simple sketch:



I used all Frantic Stamper products for this card.... and I also made another one below:



So here is the finished Birthday card set:


I'll list the products below!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie


Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up, checked

Dies: Frantic Stamper:
10812 Gift Boxes
10808 Patterned Birthday Candles
10813 Birthday party
10807 Happy Birthday Candles
10805 Typewriter Birthday Words and Shadows
10803 Typewriter Keys Alphabet
10091 Stitched Rectangle Frames
09306 Elements #1




12 comments:

Alina said...

very pretty cards, Laurie!

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Love the colourful candles

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful birthday cards. I love the colors and mix of papers too.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! These are two perfect masculine birthday cards! The dies are awesome and you used a bunch of them!

Allisa said...

Love the bold color schemes! They make such a statement!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your sketch choice Laurie and both of these cards are fabulous - love the plaid frame and the diecuts are amazing as always!

Stef Perry said...

Great sketch Laurie, I enjoyed playing with it! Love your two birthday cards, the red and black with plaid are so classic. Perfect cards for either gender, although I think ideal for a masculine recipient, just because I find them hard to make LOL!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh - I love these candles! What super die cuts - and the papers you've layered everything on is spot on! Wonderful cards!!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a fun pair of birthday cards! I love the plaid layer and all those candles make me smile! I just love this sketch and I will be using it often! Have a great weekend, My Friend! XX

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! Your card is a die cut delight! Fabulous color choices! And that plaid...I LOVE it! Both cards are fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a happy card, Laurie! Love the colors and the pop of plaid. thanks for a fun sketch this week!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the strong colors and how perfect these cards are for either sex and any age. Loved this sketch too.
hugs
jaydee