Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Paper Players Sparkle Challenge


Anne Marie chose,"SPARKLE" for the challenge at The Paper Players this week:



I made a shaker with Lil Inkers apple die. It's filled with SPARKLY tiny green stars inside.

The fun paper is from Doodlebug's Back to School paper pack. I love the TEACHER sentiment with an apple for the '"a." So cute!! I cut it out several times and adhered them together for dimension. It's from Sugar Pea.



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie



9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, so cute! Love the apple shaker, and Doodlebug has the best papers. This is great, Laurie!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh wow!! Love this card - love the paper - love the dies - love the sparkly shaker bits! Going to be a very happy recipient, indeed, Laurie!! :)

Stef Perry said...

Laurie, what a beautiful card to give to a teacher! The sentiment really says it all, and the die cut apple is such a classic symbol. Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful teacher card design. Wonderful sentiment too.

LeAnne said...

So cute! Love shaker cards...they just don't love me, LOL!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm such a sucker for a sweet teacher card - love this Laurie! Dies, papers and apple shaker - love the sparkle, love all of it!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, you know that I LOVE teacher cards! This is just perfect and a shaker, too! Teachers certainly deserve a big thank you after all that has happened this year. I love every detail! Have a great weekend! XX

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...how adorable is this, Laurie! As a former teacher, I know that this card will definitely brighten someone's day! The shaker apple is fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, I absolutely LOVE this shaker card! I know so many teachers who would appreciate this card right now and that sentiment is perfect, too. So awesome!