Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Paper Players Zoo theme challenge


Leanne has a theme challenge at The Paper Players today:



Look at all those zoo animals!!

Just so happens that I have this cute lil baby monkey from Frantic Stampers in my die stash!
 I have several of him made already..... just waiting to be used on cards. I used one with google eyes for this card. The leaves are from Cheery Lynn. I also have a paper pack called, "At the Zoo" from Doodlebug. It's filled with all kinds of fun papers! The stitched dies are from Tutti Designs,and
the sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft called," Cheeky Monkey."

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie


13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and fun. Love the little monkey die.

Nora Noll said...

Oh my word!! I LOVE that monkey!! Such a CUTE card!!!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

My goodness this is such a cute card! That little monkey with his banana is so sweet and I love those die cut leaves! :)

LeAnne said...

Being the queen of dies, I just KNEW you would have the perfect one for my challenge! OMGoodness, he is cute, especially with his googly eyes! He made me smile and I know he will make the recipient smile too!

Allisa said...

Your monkey is soo cute! The sentiment totally makes the card!

Stef Perry said...

Such a fun card, Laurie, that baby monkey is the cutest! I love the leaves and the patterned paper is absolutely perfect to complete the scene!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I so wanted a monkey for this challenge but alas no, nothing in my stash! I am so glad you had a monkey die in that stash of yours - what is a zoo without a monkey?! I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! This is so stinkin' cute, Laurie! The dies, the paper, the sentiment... I can hardly stand how much I love this!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my word! This monkey is adorable! I love the fun background, the leaves and the sentiment, too! Such a fun, happy card! Someone will be very happy when this arrives in their mailbox!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, your little monkey in his nest of leaves is completely and utterly adorable. I love it!
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, how CUTE is that little monkey?! I want to smoosh his chubby cheeks. Haha! This is such a fun card, Laurie!

Seemaa said...

beautiful card Laurie,,,,so much inpiration on your blog....
Love Seemaa
(DT Sister Happy Little Stampers Blog
https://homehashtagdiy.blogspot.com)

dabailey56 said...

I would give anything to see your “die stash.” You always knock it out of the park with your card designs. This card is soooo adorable.