Thursday, May 21, 2020

CAS KRAFTY CHICKS


This weeks challenge at Krafty Chicks is a Clean and Simple card.


Love,love, love making CAS cards.
 I decided to make a skinny card and added a bloom and leaves from Altenew's layered rose set. When I got the set, I made a ton of them in various colors. SO easy to grab some out when I need them! 

The sentiment is stamped in black from Simon Says Sketched Lotus Flowers . All I did to finish the card was add some enamel dots for interest, keeping it very clean and simple.




Come play along with the chicks over at the Crafty Chicks challenge!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Sketched Lotus Flowers
Ink: Black Memento
Dies: Altenew layered rose set
Other: enamel dots


3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Oh Laurie...this is so pretty! I love that flower die! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! I love how you have a bunch made up. I need to follow your lead.

Nance said...

That flower die is so pretty, Laurie with that great sentiment.