Thursday, May 21, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge May 21



Here's the board for this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge:

No photo description available.

I went with the middle down: blue,square,outdoors.

My hubby and I LOVE to ride bike. We both just got some new bikes last fall, so we are anxious to get them out on the trails soon. It's been so cold that we haven't gotten a chance. We plan on Memorial Day weekend, so hopefully the weather will cooperate. 

I used Spellbinders cute bike die set for my card. 
Biking is outdoors, the basket is square, and the bike is blue! 

I hope you will join us and play along!!






2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card with that bike design. I love how you made it looks so realistic!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely darling, Laurie! I hope you can get out on the trails soon. There's nothing like The Great Outdoors. We love to hike a beautiful trail.