Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge


Leanne has a fun sketch for us at The Paper Players:


I got out an image from Art Impressions and did some coloring with my copics. It's no secret that I ADORE chocolate...so I love this cute sentiment..lol! Inside says, "Happy Valentines Day"...so I'll stash this away for next February. The frame is stamped with Spellbinders Simple Lined Border..I like the way it finished off the card.



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie


12 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, now I desperately want a piece of chocolate! What a trigger! This is really cute and I was hoping you didn't hand-draw that frame, I was going to be really jealous! Love it all! Thanks for making my sketch look awesome!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahahaha! You know I love it! That's a great stamp. I love the border, too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Haha! Chocolate and love are great combinations. I love your card.

Stef Perry said...

I adore chocolate and AI stamps - what a great combo for a really cute card, Laurie!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun image Laurie - NO-ONE could enjoy chocolate like this lady!!! Beautifully coloured too. Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That's so fun Laurie - I can't resist good chocolate either! Yum!! Beautifully coloured too.

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Yes, please - I'm down for an obscene amount of chocolate! This card is so stinkin' cute! I love the stamped frame, too! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Truer words were never spoken! Your card is so fun and your coloring amazing! I love it!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I swear this card was made for me. I don't know, but the events right now make me want to eat chocolate! I love the image and the sentiment and this is a wonderful CAS card
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE this image and sentiment, Laurie! This would be the perfect card for so many of my friends!!! Your coloring is awesome!

Allisa said...

Super cute! I am all for lots of chocolate!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Adorable!! This pretty much sums up my quarantine week, too. LOL! In theory anyway. I want some chocolate so badly.