Sunday, June 14, 2020

Spellbinders Bike


I'm the hostess at The Paper Players this week and I chose the colors:



I made a birthday card with one of my favorite dies with the colors combo....the bike from Spellbinders. My hubby and I LOVE to bike, and this summer we have some new e-bikes. I'm excited to plan some day trips around biking!

The Happy Birthday die at the bottom is from Frantic Stamper, otherwise everything else comes in the Spellbinders set. 



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This is one fabulous die! LOVE this card, Laurie. What a perfect way to showcase the challenge colors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card and I love that bike. I have no clue what an e-bike is but the only one I can ride these days is a stationary one.

Allisa said...

Your bike is stunning, it looks like you could just jump on and ride! Love the details!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! You got e-bikes? How fun! I'd like to plan ANY kind of trip. I just want to get away for a while! That sure is a cute bike die and a cute card!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Very fun card! Looks like summer to me! Your bike is wunnermus! :)

Stef Perry said...

Love that bicycle Laurie, it's just so sweet! How cool you and your hubby got new e-bikes (that's what I want someday) and bike together. What a perfect birthday card for him!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, congrats on the new e-bikes! I love this card and the flowers on the front and in the basket are the perfect finishing touch - along with the metallic elements. FABULOUS
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So cute Laurie - I love all the little details on your shiny red bicycle. I love my bike and it has been my lockdown saviour - I have been out a few times each week, so theraputic. Great challenge this week - I didn't think of Christmas at all!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet card Laurie! Love that little bike with the silver foil details. Perfect touch!