Sunday, June 7, 2020

The Paper Players Sunshine and Rainbows





This week Anne Marie is the hostess at The Paper Players and she has this theme for us:




I went with rainbows!

This rainbow is from Frantic Stamper... I colored it with some copics before I assembled it. Then I added a cloud on each side. 
The background is from Taylored Expressions called," Falling Rain." I sponged some distress ink on it, leaving it almost white towards the bottom to stamp the sentiment. I used the set," Rain or Shine" also from Taylored Expressions. One of my faves! I also added a few dew drops at the bottom.


We just had a good rain this past week, but could use more..it's very dry around here. I did not see a rainbow though!



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie



10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and great colors.

Stef Perry said...

Terrific rainbow and raindrop background, plus that sentiment is perfect!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous card, Laurie! Love that awesome rainbow and the soft shading on the background. That sentiment just makes me smile, too. Gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, WOW, this just dropped my jaw! Love LOVE it!

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card, Laurie! This is one awesome rainbow!!!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the blended raindrop background and your wonderful rainbow. That sentiment... is just perfect.
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the funky rainbow Laurie and the sponged raindrop background Laurie - perfect! Hope you got your rain; We have had some much needed rain here this week, but it's been cold too so I'm done already - I want to see the return of the sunshine!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is just fabulous! I love the blended raindrop background! Wow--fabulous idea. This rainbow is so pretty! The sentiment is lovely! Fabulous card, My Friend!

Allisa said...

I so love everything about this card!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Wonderful - that background is perfect and I love your die cut rainbow!! :)