Sunday, July 5, 2020

The Paper Players Fun Folds





Ann has a theme challenge for us at The Paper Players:


I have a pop up die from my days at Cheery Lynn I thought would be perfect for this challenge. When you open it up the flowers pop out! That's fun..and kinda fancy...lol!

I paper pieced the flowers, and stamped the sentiment inside.



The outside of the card is also all Cheery Lynn dies. I did add a few enamel dots in the centers of the flowers.




You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie




9 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A great bold sentiment on the outside and fun, pop-up flowers on the inside - what's not to love?! A great fancy fold this week Laurie!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and happy card, Laurie! Love the color combo, too.

Stef Perry said...

What a cute card Laurie! Love those popped up posies on the inside and the colors you used are fabulous!

LeAnne said...

This is such a fun way to use those flowers! I remember making these pop up cards a long time ago....so sweet with the colors you used, too!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh - this is so sweet and pretty! Love the "surprise" inside with the pop-up flowers! :)

Jaydee said...

Laurie, the colors are pure summer - the blue and yellow with the white is such a wonderful combo and I adore your little field of flowers in the middle. Great take on the challenge
hugs
jaydee

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is so FUN! I love those little pop up flowers! Such a cherry card to brighten someone's day!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Laurie! This card is such a delight! I LOVE a pop-up card. Yep, it's fun AND fancy for sure! Thank you for rockin' my challenge this week!

Allisa said...

Super cute card and a fun surprise for the recipient.