Saturday, August 29, 2020

Frantic Stamper Halloween cards



 Hi everyone!
Halloween is just around the bend and Frantic Stamper has some great dies for you to get going on your cards!
For both cards I'm sharing today I used the Cupcake and Halloween Toppers #1 and #2 (FRA-DIES-10884-10885) So many cute images! I used the hat, Dracula,bat and ghost. LOVE these toppers!
On the first card I combined the Star Quilt Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10855) and the So Many Triangles Card Panel (FRA-DIE-10856) I have used this combo for so many cards and for just about every holiday! I added the label from the Slimline Frames( FRA-DIE-10874) with the sentiment from CL-08.

The second card is made with the Tri-panel Card Base. Love the windows! Here I used some Ranger Distress Oxides to sponge the backgrounds. The sentiment is cut out using the Back to School Backpack (FRA-DIE-10878)
Here's the link to the August release:

Have a great day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love Halloween cards and, OMG, these are cute! Wow, that background on the first is very cool, and the characters on the second are so fun!