Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe Challenge





Hi everyone!

This week LeAnne is the hostess at The Paper Players for Tic tac toe:

I made a slimline card with the Deep Ocean release from Frantic Stamper which can be found here. I went with die cut,embossing, and patterned paper.

The main focal point of the card is the Porthole die with the cute ocean scene inside. I added a bow at the side with an enamel dot in the center. The sentiment is also from Frantic Stamper called, "Deep Ocean."  I found some cute nautical paper in my stash for the background strip.


You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie



9 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card Laurie - love those papers and the bright colours. A reminder that summer is still with us - just!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great and fun nautical themed card. I love the colors.

Stef Perry said...

An ocean breeze along with a tropical sail would definitely put my mind at ease! Love the die cut porthole scene and the jaunty nautical paper that matched up nicely. Super fun card, Laurie!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love this! Of course, you had the cutest nautical paper in your stash. Always adore your stuff, Laurie!

Allisa said...

Such a cute nautical card. Love the bright color scheme!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW, would I love to feel the ocean breeze! This is such a fun card! I love the porthole and all the little dies. That background paper is just amazing! Have a great weekend, My Friend!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, that sentiment is SO true! You can see why the Victorian doctors used to send the brits to the seaside! I love the use of the slimline card and those beautiful colors and die-cuts. That paper is fabulous, too
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! This is adorable paper! And what a cute die! I love the little scene. The sentiment is perfect and so true...I wish I lived by the sea. Thank you for rocking my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a bright and cheery card, Laurie! Love it!