Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Dies R Us Back to School Challenge


It's time for Dies R Us Back to School challenge!


Dies R Us

I used some fun school themed papers and cut out a red rectangle from Tutti Designs. I also made a chalk board with some scraps from my scrap box. I stamped the sentiment with some white ink onto the black. I used to love writing on the chalk board at school...and I always wanted to be chosen to clean the erasers! 


Then I used Cheery Lynn's school supply set


and added them around the card.


Here's a list of the dies I used:


I hope you will join us!


9 comments:

Diane said...

The perfectly designed card for back to school , fabulous dies and papers you have used!

Birgit said...

This is such a cute card Laurie. Everything goes together perfectly, from the printed paper to each little die cut. Your chalkboard card is darling and such a fun way to celebrate going back to school!

Maria said...

Very cute school card!! Love the chalk board and DP! I used the same school die set, GMTA!!

Lori Kobular said...

What a great back to school card! I love the black alphabet paper and the chalk board, ruler and scissors! Spells FUN to me!

Kathy Krug said...

Great composition and design. I love all the school elements.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful back to school design.

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a fun creation! Love the background paper and that school supply set is PERFECT! Cute sentiment too! You nailed this theme!

Leslie Miller said...

So cute and colorful! What great dies and design!

Anne Temple said...

This is as cute as can be. Love how you die cut the scissors from mirror cardstock to make them more realistic.