Sunday, August 9, 2020

The Paper Players Color Challenge




Today Joanne has a color challenge at The Paper Players:




I used the colors for some fall cards...leaves in non traditional colors. LOVE this color combo!

All products are from Frantic Stampers August release. (you can find them here) This stamp set has so many beautiful words from scripture! And that's the name of it too.."Scriptures." It would be great for those that do Bible Journals,too. 

Frantic Stamper Clear Stamp Set - Scriptures



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie



10 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

I love all these beautiful leaves and the sentiment speaks volumes! We especially need to be reminded of this during this difficult period of time! Great way to incorporate the color combo! Have a great week, My Friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Fall leaves design and I love the sentiment!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that you chose to do leaves with these colors. Really pretty stamp set, too. Love the particular sentiment stamp you used, but they're all awesome.

LeAnne said...

LOOOOVE this...what a great sentiment, especially with the little mountain, and I love how you used the leaves...non-traditional, but very fun!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Love these big, bold leaves in our colors this week! Very pretty card!! :)

Stef Perry said...

The leaves in the various challenge colors look terrific peeking out from behind that wonderful sentiment. Beautiful card, Laurie!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those stitched leaves Laurie and they look fab in these bright colours! A perfect way to focus on your lovely sentiment too. Awesome card!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Laurie! What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors - these leaves work perfectly! The sentiment is perfect, and so inspiring. As always...you have the best die cuts!

Allisa said...

I love cards in non-traditional colors...and would have never thought to try it with fall leaves. Love your card and I so see purple leaves in my future!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, this is wonderful. I adore your use of non-traditional colors for the leaves. Such a fabulous bold, striking card. I love how you embraced these bold colors and rocked them!
hugs
jaydee