Sunday, August 2, 2020

The Paper Players Wedding/Anniversary Theme Challenge


Hi everyone!

I'm the host at The Paper Players this week and I chose:


We are busy getting ready for our son's wedding this fall, so weddings have been on my mind!

 

For this card I started out with the coordinating background papers and went from there. I used all Frantic Stamper products which can be found here in the Love and Friendship release.





You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie


12 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! What a fabulous card, Laurie! I LOVE these papers! This is such a beautiful shade of blue. What a wonderful challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wedding card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wedding card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful wedding card.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous colors, amazing dies...but that background paper is my favorite! Wheeeeee!

Stef Perry said...

A fabulous wedding card, Laurie, with cute paper showing the newly married couple zooming off on their honeymoon and the lovely die cut bride and groom! Super sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

You always do the coolest things with dies and have the best papers! How cute this is!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Wonderful card - I LOVE that die cut sentiment!! Wow! Good luck in your wedding prep - and thanks for the fun challenge! :)

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card, I am in love with those dies!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous Laurie - I love the blue with the black and white and the dies are fabulous. I especially like the 'love' sentiment. Fabulous! Hope the wedding plans are progressing well.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulously festive and I love the patterned paper in the background!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW, Laurie, this is fabulous! I absolutely love these dies! Just perfect and that DSP is so fun, too! Great card My Friend!