Sunday, October 4, 2020

Fall Critters Challenge with The Paper Players


Hi everyone! 

Claire's theme this week at The Paper Players is FALL CRITTERS:


I don't think my critter is exactly fall...it is a dog after all. BUT a really cute one...lol! Dogs are critters so I'm sticking with it.

This dog is from Mama Elephant and the die can actually make a variety of animals.

 I stayed with the grey from the wood grained background and added some black and white for accent. Bakers twine finished the card off.




I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie

11 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I think your card is perfect! I love this adorable doggie and he is ready to tackle the day! So cute! I love the color combo, too! Thanks for rocking my challenge this week. Have a super week, My Friend!

LeAnne said...

A dog is surely a critter for all seasons....he's a cutie too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That dog is so adorable. Super fun card.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

Very cute, Laurie! The woodgrain paper, and the twine, are the perfect complements to the sweet dog that features on your card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, now that is a cute puppy dog! You know I love it, Laurie!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, your fall doggy is delightful! I love that you didn't add any other colors, so we could focus on this awesome focal point! The baker's twine adds the perfect finishing touch.
hugs
jaydee

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh - your FALL dog (that's your story and I'm stickin' to it!) is adorable, Laurie!! He's got the sweetest little smile on his face! Love!

Stef Perry said...

Such a cute die-cut dog Laurie! Dogs are all year round critters IMHO! Love this!

Ida said...

Very cute card.

Ann Schach said...

It doesn't get any cuter than this adorable pup! I love the gray and black color scheme. The Baker's Twine adorns it perfectly!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness, Laurie...this is SO stinking cute! Love that sweet pup and the black and white twine is the perfect touch.